How to Choose a Good Leader - the right way of life

Breaking

Test Footer

Friday, August 9, 2019

How to Choose a Good Leader

How to Choose a Good Leader
Character Leaders either just give 


in pemiliha head of state in indonesia still use dirty way, play politics of money

Jokowi is a figure that can be relied on for the progress of a nation

I do not know whether the replacement figure for Jokowi can follow Jokowi, I hope the president of 2024 is the figure of the current Jokowi team, namely Ganjar, RHK, Risma and TGB. there are no better candidates than them.

2014 and this year 2019 PDIP is fortunate to have President Jokowi, so the PDIP party is still firmly on the clouds. Newcomer parties like PSI should be considered in 2024.

I am Islam, I do not like to look down on enemies, I am Islam. I am in the ranks of Jokowi who are honest and truly serve the people.

https://twitter.com/jokowi

there are no president achievements ... buy the best president in my opinion. !!!

Jokowi is the most popular president today in the world.
https://www.beritasatu.com/dunia/550396/jokowi-terpilih-sebagai-presiden-paling-populer-di-dunia




No comments:

Post a Comment